Grit Tremor Grom Scooter DescriptionThe Grit Tremor is perfect for those who want to transition from junior scooters into the world of freestyle scooter riding!
It features a low bar for younger riders and a rugged but light one-piece deck with the clever reinforcements on the downtube. Closed Integrated Headset and a HIC system for easy barspin and maintenance.
Comes with a flex fender brake and lightweight 110mm wheels with Alloy core and ABEC 9 bearings that ensure you quickly get up to speed.
- Technical Specs
Grit Tremor Grom Scooter Technical Specs
- All new deck geometry to allow for 110, 120 or 125mm wheels
- Deck - 4.8" W x 20" L Skeletonized Down tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck and Integrated Headtube
- Wheels - 110mm 88A PU Alloy Spoked Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings
- Clamp - 34.9mm Alloy Double Clamp
- Fork - Grit Alloy Hybrid Fork with HIC System
- Bars - 22.9" W x 23.6" TAll New Grit Alloy Tapered Top Y Bars
- Headset - Integrated Sealed
- Brake - Grit Flex Fender Brake with new curved shape
- Grips - Grit ridged Soft Feel Grips & Grit Bar Plugs
- Weight - 7.49lb